Keep Your Products Fresh & Safe
- Make sure you keep the bottle's cap tightly closed when not using the product to help retain its freshness
- Store out of direct sunlight, ideally use the tin box that comes with the product
- On-the-go: always use the tin box that comes with the product when traveling or on-the-go to protect your other belongings from unwanted spillings and the bottle from breaking
- Refrigerate (optional): For ultimate freshness try to keep the product in your refrigerator, your skin will thank you for it!
Usage Tips from the Pros
- Wash your face using a soap or cleanser (preferably organic)
- Place a few drops of oil on your fingertips: Start with just a couple of drops for the first few days and work your way up to more (if needed)
- Apply the face oil by patting gently on slightly damp or dry face (see what feels best for you)
- Don't forget to inhale the aroma as part of the therapy and let the natural aromas work magic! Your nose will notice subtle variations in the aroma each day, meaning the active botanicals are doing what they should, awaking your senses
- Pass your hands through your hair after applying the oil to the skin for extra shine/hydration
- Mix a drop or 2 into other skin products you might use (make-up included) for extra moisturization
- Repeat daily! Enjoy!
Reuse & Recycle
We designed our products' packaging keeping in mind its reusability and its minimum impact on the environment. This can only be achieved if you also contribute towards this goal with a few simple recommended actions:
- Reuse: make sure to reuse any of the packaging material (mailing box) as well as the special tin box, once the product has finished. Ideas include: use the tin box to keep your q-tips, hairbands, pens, tea!
- Recycle: The paper, glass, and tin are all recyclable